Review: Season Two, Episode Nineteen
Today we’ll be reviewing Kids in the Hall Episode 19 of Season 2 which aired on April 30, 1991. CBC Episode link: https://gem.cbc.ca/media/kids-in-the-hall/season-2/episode-19/38e815a-0098196ad5e
So let’s kick off with our sketch rundown. We’ve got:
- Impotency Cure, don’t give KM an embarrassment stroke during a date.
- AT&Love: Cathys The Morning They Switched To De-Caf, no matter what happens, we can all agree the temp is garbage.
- 30 Second Stories: Tess, I love that Tess wears the same dress as the accordion person.
- Directions, The slow English Speaking Guy tries to get directions to a shoe store from an entirely phonetically trained butcher;
- Excellent Guy: Big Brother, the return of Derril as a gouty 28 year old Big Brother volunteer.
- 30 Second Stories: Office Party,
- Screw You Taxpayer, Karen died two years ago. Throw away yellow face for no reason. And we all embarrass Kevin. It’s brilliant. Props guy!
- 30 Second Stories: Fries, Rolling Stones tickets lost so they got drunk on lemon gin.
- Into the Doors: Depeche Mode sucks. NEVER make a Frampton reference in a Doors Record Store.
Categories | Episode Review
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 28.1MB - Duration: 20:28 m (192 kbps 44100 Hz)