Today we're reviewing Episode 4 of Season 2 which aired on October 16, 1990. Episode Link: https://gem.cbc.ca/media/kids-in-the-hall/season-2/episode-4/38e815a-0095785252a
So let’s kick off with our sketch rundown….We’ve got:
- Nutty bunnies: thwee widdle nutty bunnies get unmasked and forced to admit that they are in fact just a bunch of college guys
- Buddy Cole: Stopped smoking and bought a bar named Buddy’s, rifles through the tabloids and speculates on gay celebrities!
- Police Department: Turns out Mark is still mad because Bruce shot a guy (but just a little….)
- Blind date: Mark McKinney emerges as the incredibly frustrating Daryll who really sucks on dating, being nonchalant and identifying the chablis
- Another Police Department: The boys bemoan how their favourite car leaning positions give them a crick in the neck. It’s hell being a cop, eh.
- Yes dear: Mark is a pathetic husband who has been ground down by years of nagging by his wife Dave Foley and is pushed to the edge by her annoying parrot
- Police Department: Mark asks Bruce to give a police report, describing Mark running naked through the woods “and feeling free and alive for maybe the first time in his life”
- The bill: Bruce is a disgruntled restaurant customers who asked for his bill 40 minutes ago, he doesn't want it now, he wanted it an hour ago. AHH YOU’RE NOT LISTENING!
The Chase: Policemen Mark and Bruce finally get a chance to chase down some escaped convicts, but are always just one step behind before losing them at the state line