Review: Season Two, Episode Seventeen
Today we’ll be reviewing Kids in the Hall Episode 17 of Season 2 which aired on April 9, 1991. CBC Episode link: https://gem.cbc.ca/media/kids-in-the-hall/season-1/episode-17/38e815a-009569a3b5a
Today's episode review covers:
- He’s Gonna Give Away $1000 Dollars: A rousing song from Mark about how Scott’s gonna give away a stack of greenbacks and a knuckle sandwich
- Ticketing Car: Where one of the Cops is forced to give himself a ticket
- Decorator Demon: In which Kevin mulls over whether he wants his living room to be a space for passively watching TV or doing battle with the dark forces
- The Head Crusher Duels the Face Squisher: A challenger appears for some prime head crushing turf!
- The Shortest Tubes in New York: Where Bruce and Kevin talk about how small their dongs are
- The Touch Paul Bellini Contest Winner! Paul Bellini flies to St. Petersburg Florida to meet Rebecca Klatka and be touched by her with a small stick
- Visiting Grave of Ticket Recipient: Another Cops sketch that probably should have died on the cutting room floor
- The Governor and the Hooker: Where a Governor can’t get his groove back until the kindly hooker tells him a personal tale of woe
- Good Fucking Ham! One of the iconic Kids sketches where Bobby goes on the run after challenging his old man over the quality of his mom’s ham steak.
- Decorator Demon 2: An outro sketch where we see the dynamic of the relationship between Paul and his demon play out
Categories | Episode Review | Kids in the Hall
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 44.25MB - Duration: 48:20 m (128 kbps 44100 Hz)