Review: Season Two, Episode Twenty
Today we’ll be reviewing Episode 20 of Season 2 of Kids in the Hall, which aired on May 7, 1991. CBC episode link: https://gem.cbc.ca/media/kids-in-the-hall/season-2/episode-20/38e815a-0098244a210
So let’s kick off with our sketch rundown…We’ve got:
- Charades - a man is smothered to death in plain site while everyone loses their shit at charades
- Annoying Kid at the Butchers - in which Gavin prices meat while his mom gets a makeover and learns how much his head would sell for if it were prime veal.
- Police Department. The cops keeping hearing about sexism on the force, but are oblivious to the patriarchy
- WHO’S TO BLAME! The AT&Love Boss looks for someone to blame for the bad weather that ruined his company baseball game.
- Police Department: Where Bruce learns that everyone thinks about cloud shapes and he’s not hallucinating
- Toaster. Scott and Bruce are two preppy boys that feign interest in an old woman’s souvenirs so that they can beat up her appliances.
- Faux-Pas - Kevin manages to offend a deaf person, a woman having an affair and his wife’s boss who was a former hostage all at the same party! How the hell was he supposed to know?!
- Police Department: Mark bemoans the fate of his ex partner ...who retired, got fat and bald and moved to Florida
- "Great Sex" - Where Mark plays a string of messages on his answering machine from women and the bank confirming he is good at sex.
- Tube Top of Justice: As she walked over the horizon, lawmakers quipped, and the teenage boys stared, for she was wearing...the tube top of justice.
- Retelling a Complicated Foreign Film: A man in a bar tries to explain a complicated Francesca Fiore movie and we get lost in the plot
Categories | Episode Review
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 25.41MB - Duration: 18:30 m (192 kbps 44100 Hz)